QUICK SHOTS

August 10th, 2007

Its not the big lies that destroy a nation. Its the millions of little ones.

Everything thats fucked up is the result of someone always being right.

You cant smoke weed legally in America but you can prescribe a drug that warns it may cause the user to commit suicide.

The average marriage in America lasts 9 1/2 years.

Taking off is optional. Landings are mandatory.

1 in 4 people in America have been on television.

8% of the people in America make more than the other 92% put together.

You dont have to love your parents and its not abnormal if you dont.

Most of us like who we are when we’re not being who we are.

Just because its against the law doesnt mean its wrong.


No Comments »

No comments yet.

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URL

Leave a comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Website designed by: H1 DESIGN STUDIO